Sunday, February 7, 2010

Hair Trauma Of 2010

Ok, so I turned 40 yesterday. I really thought i was handeling it well. People would ask "how are ya doin with the whole "40" thing..." and i said ya know i'm really doin ok. Well turns out i guess i was havin a little angst because my hair has gone through a major reconstruction about 3 times in the last 3 months....

Tiffany at Christmas...
From christmas

I needed a change... Tiffany 3 days after Christmas
Tiffs black hair
Yes its shocking... i didn't know who i was for a few days

Tiffanys hair after grey grow out.....
From 2010-01-25
Yes i know you are getting jealous...

I then decided it was too long, getting too thin on top so i needed to fix the color and cut it off....
From 2010-01-25
Not too bad right? I mean its ok.. but it doesn't make you wanna say "Wow she's got great hair! Sooo three days later i cut it again...
Stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment